I asked you to join me on a 52-day journey to desperately seek the Lord for specific requests. Have you considered the requests you have for Him in this season, have you prayed over them already? Will you continue to earnestly pray? God enabled Nehemiah and the people in his day to rebuild the wall around Jerusalem in 52 days, what could God rebuild in and around your life during these 52 days?
- If you have not done so write down your prayer requests
- Make them specific (So you know when God answers)
- Some of them can be small things that matter but make at least a couple of them big requests that would have life changing impact
- Make at least a couple of the requests people you want to be saved.
- You may need to pray earnestly through a habit, attitude, or some other sin issue.
- Ask others how you can be praying for them in this season.
- Make some requests on how you want God to grow you in these days.
- Pray over these everyday
- Pray over them personally. Pray over them with your spouse and with your family.
- Share them with a close friend or two and pray together, praying for each other’s request.
- Confess any known sin so that your prayers are not hindered (Isaiah 59:1–2; James 5:13–18)
- Read through Nehemiah 2 this week several times and ask God what He wants to teach you personally as we walk through this journey.
Have a great Labor Day!