We are nearing the final days of our 28-day journey and many of you have walked through it with us faithfully day by day. Others may have missed some days or dropped the journey completely. Can I urge you to pick it back up and keep walking with us. I really believe God is stirring in His church at East Leesville Baptist. I know God is stirring in the hurt of this pastor and I am incredibly excited to see what He continues to do in the days and weeks ahead, well beyond our 28-day journey.
Couple of prayer requests and praises:
- Pray for two pastors I am praying for whose wives have gone to meet Jesus, both ladies were in their early 50’s. The Gospel gives hope in these tough times but still the grief is strong.
- Pray for a dear friend who in less than a year has walked through the deaths of two aunts, his mother, and his son. Pray for him and his dear wife and their entire family. They love Jesus, and trust Him but ask God to cover them in His grace.
- Pray for one another, our families, our marriages, and our testimonies. May God do a great work in us, in our homes, in our relationships, and may He do a great work through us as we walk with Him.
Couple of praises:
- We get to worship together Sunday morning. I am excited about the message God has laid on my heart, we have baptisms scheduled in both services and we will take the Lord’s Supper together. I pray you will join us and invite someone to come with you.
- We are challenged tomorrow in our devotional to spend time in prayer doing nothing but giving praise and thanksgiving. May we all take time tomorrow and count our blessings, name them one by one!